Wednesday, June 16, 2010

17th June 2010

Gosh! How long did i didnt update my blog?
Looooooooong time? xD
I guess all my reader are surely lazy to see my blog again. haha
So is june!! Fifa month! Going to be night fifa fans for this month.
Hope England or Spain will take champion for this season :D
Lately was hang with Kevin*my bro* and his friend's is really make more mature abit.
Thanks him so much.
A good news for 2 of us, we keep fitting now cause our tummy is getting bigger then last time and totally run out of shape! Crazy rite?
And good news for myself k2s is back again~~~
Newest news about us is got show on:
August 28th - Ulu Yam Show
October ??th - Ampang show
December ??th - Melaka Wedding Dinner perform
Does really enjoy when jamming with my bro's atleast it help me not think much at something and can relax myself!
This is all i want to say for this night.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment