Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's 4:30am now and i can't fall asleep!
Just now went to FGA CYC church for service and i want to say thanks to Emily, she help me let Jesus stay inside my heart.
For me is a good try for letting Jesus stay inside! But what i want to say sorry to Jesus is i will smoke and drink when he is inside my heart.

By the way i thought she wasn't going tonight, But we meet each other when i was eating. Althought we meet but we didn't say Hi or anything, we just pass by like don't know each other. Maybe she will say me small gas or what, but i don't know want to say what with she. Say Hi? Feel like weird. Say other? Maybe will be more worst then now situation, so i choose to wait you start talk. But till she back we didn't say anything at all. Dissapointed with myself.. Why i can't be more humuor make you laugh like other's make you laugh? Is my personal problem? Cause i'm lame always? Maybe?? LOLS!

Is on the cold war now.. Hopefully you will always happy and laugh :D

No comments:

Post a Comment