Monday, March 29, 2010

Was having my brand new life lately!
Thanks for Kelly who bring me go FGA CYC this chruch, so that i only can meet Jesus and let him stay inside my heart , bless me , help me and love me! Jesus I will always believe you <3<3
So... Last saturday was really fun! Go maison with my friend and enjoy it!
I know clubbing is not good but sometime go club also good la. Can relax myself and having fun with my friend :)
Was really sorry can't upload the picture. There got some problem with my blogger, will upload nxt time :)
About yesterday was crazy!
I throw my phone accidentaly when playing phone game! So yeah! He got scar ady..
My heart is pain like hell rm1080 i throw it and let him got scar! Feel sorry to w995~ :P
At the night went to my friend new studio *Freedom World* to have a free trials breaking class!
It's make me injure when i dance back!
My leg ankle skin is burn when i doing footwork , my butt is injure when i doing windmill! It should be a sad , but i feel happy..
Cause i so long didnt dance like yesterday how i dance!
I found back the feel of dancing althought is full of injure and pain but i still choose to register and learn back my breaking!
So wish me good luck in my everything!
Etc:
Stop smoking
Train my beer tummy become 6 pax
Be good boy
Be back a b'boy
Always believe in Jesus!

Love ya all!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment