Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy April Fool dude!
Did you all get fool by your friend?
Im very lucky this year , don't even have a friend come and fool me.. haha! :D
Well.. In this month I already decide to tattoo a music symbol with my nick name at my leg.
So i will upload the picture when it's done!
And of course la my parent is fully disagree me tattoo, cause they think that tattoo is for bad people will only do.. But im 21st century people! For me tattoo is 1 kind of art and of course *yau yeng* lar.. haha!
But this time i tattoo is got the meaning! About what meaning you try go search out lor..
Hmm.. Don't know want to write what already.
My mind now is totally empty! I have been emo for few days with some idiot question!
Hope everything will solve soon lar!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment